Aptly uses industry-standard security solutions to protect your data that include:
- We follow the Open Web Application Security OWASP guidelines.
- Aptly exclusively communicates via HTTPS secure protocol, ensuring that all your messages are secure.
- The metadata regarding your messages are stored on Amazon S3 with server-side AES-256 encryption.
- Aptly uses OAuth tokens to synchronize with mailbox services. These tokens are stored with asymmetric encryption scheme (RSA), requiring decryption to occur on separate servers.
- Aptly user information and passwords are encrypted on our servers