Instead of creating new threads with forwards or CC’s, use Comments to loop in teammates and work behind the scenes to determine next steps. @mention a teammate directly in the original conversation and they’ll receive a notification.
In this article you’ll learn:
- How to @mention a teammate on a conversation
- What happens when a teammate is @mentioned
How to @mention a teammate on a conversation
- Select the conversation you’d like to comment on.
- In the far right column, click Comments.
- In the Say Something field, type @.
- Select a teammate from the list.
- Write a message to your teammate.
💡 Add a note to yourself by commenting without an @mention.
What happens when a teammate is @mentioned
- They’ll receive a notification.
- They’ll have access to the entire conversation thread.
- They can view the notification in their Shared With Me folder.
💡 Instead of using forwards or CC’s, you can share a private message in your personal inbox by @mentioning a teammate on a conversation.