Shared inboxes are the most efficient way to communicate as a team and they’re easy to set up. Simply connect an existing inbox from Gmail or Microsoft or create a new one and invite teammates to access.
How to set up a Shared Inbox (Admin only)
- Click the settings icon in the bottom left corner.
- Click Shared Inboxes from the left hand menu.
- Depending on which email provider the shared inbox is from, click Connect Microsoft Account or Connect Gmail Account.
- In the pop-up window, enter the email address you’d like to connect and sign in.
- Name your inbox, select a color and the users you would like to access the inbox.
- Enable Content Parsing, Action Item Parsing and Auto Categorization.
- If you'd like to automatically create cards for parsed items, select the board you'd like to create cards on from the drop down menu.
- If applicable, select the inbox calendar from the drop down menu.
- Click Save.
Congratulations! You just set up your first shared inbox!
Once the shared inbox has been added to Aptly, the From box in the composer window will have a drop down arrow. Here you can pick the address you want as the From address.