Popping in your inbox to deliver a few new feature releases, email sync troubleshooting advice, and an overview of what we have on deck over the next few weeks.
P.S. Did you know we have a Refer a Friend program? Share Aptly with a friend and you'll both get a $100 Amazon gift card!
New Feature Releases
If you haven't already, log in now so you can access the below-linked help articles and explore these new features in Aptly.
• Click to Call: Call contacts, receive calls, and track call logs using your Aptly Phone number(s) directly from the platform or phone app. Additional fess apply, contact us for details.
• Snooze Everywhere: Snooze emails from both the Mine and Personal Inbox views. (Releasing today, 4/19). Put everyone to sleep -- DJ Drowsy Drawers style:
• Foldering: Available in any email message via the overflow button by selecting the "Move To" action:
Inbox Troubleshooting Tips
• If you've ever notice a lag in email sync, chat with us so we can restart your account. Cliche tech support -- in this case, turning Aptly off and turning it back on again -- oftentimes does the trick.
• If your account has fully stopped syncing and you've recently enabled 2-step verification, it's imperative you reconnect Aptly using a 16 digit App Password.
This involves disconnecting your account and reconnecting Aplty with an App Password in the Personal Inbox Settings:
Has Aptly stopped syncing completely?
Upcoming Feature Releases
• Voicemail in Aptly: Aptly's phone functionality will come full circle with the upcoming release of Voice Messaging. Voicemails will not only be accessible in the platform, but Aptly will transcribe, assign Topics, and even create guest cards from prospect voicemails!
Because, come on...
Interested in adding the Aptly Phone to your account? Chat with us to discuss pricing for this additional feature.
Looking for something? Aptly welcomes feature requests from our users providing a community-based approach where users can add requests and vote/comment on requests from other users. Visit Aptly Ideas to contribute and watch the video linked above to learn more (hint hint).
Further, if you have a neat Training Resource idea -- or if you're in general need of guidance with Aptly -- contact me directly at [email protected]
Aptly's Weekly Punchlists are archived in the Help Center.