With Aptly, you can assign conversations to the right teammate and know exactly who’s following up, avoiding duplicate replies and cutting down on response times.
In this article you’ll learn:
- How to assign conversations to teammates
- What happens when a teammate is assigned a conversation
How to Assign Conversations to Teammates
- From your Inbox, click the conversation you want to assign.
- Click Unassigned.
- Search for or select the teammate you’d like to assign.
You’ll see who’s assigned to the conversation in the top left corner of the message window.
Note: Assigned conversations will disappear from your My Inbox view but be available under TEAM by clicking the assigned to user.
What happens when a teammate is assigned a conversation
- They’ll receive a notification.
- They can view what’s assigned to them from the Assigned to Me tab in their Inbox.
- They’ll be able to see the entire conversation thread assigned to them.
💡 Instead of using forwards or CCs, assign a private message from your personal inbox. The assignee will be able to see the full conversation thread and pick up right where you left off!