Document and share important details by adding a conversation to a Aptlet record. When a conversation from an inbox -- private or shared -- is related to an Aptlet, that conversation then becomes publicly visible to the entire team.
In this article, you'll learn:
- How to relate a conversation from the Inbox
Relating a Conversation From the Inbox
- From your Inbox, click the message you want to add.
- Under Related, click the plus icon next to a Location or Aptlet.
- Choose an existing item or create a new one.
- If you choose to add the conversation to a new record, follow the steps to enter your information.
- If you add the conversation to an existing record, enter the name of the record in the search field, then select the record.
Once you’ve shared the conversation to a record, teammates will see the full conversation in the Related tab.