In this article, you'll learn how to:
- Edit your company info
- Create and configure role types
- Invite your team to Aptly
- Configure your organization settings
Edit your company info
- Click the settings icon in the bottom left corner.
- Click Company Info and Team.
- Click Edit Info.
- Enter your company info and attach your logo in the fields provided.
- Click on the time stamps to set up your business hours (this is important because response time rules take these hours into consideration).
- Set up your company holidays by selecting the appropriate dates on the calendar.
- Click Save.
Create and configure role types
Default Roles and Permissions are made for every new Aptly org. See below for out-of-the-box Roles and Permissions.
Default Team Member Role Type
Invite your team to Aptly
Once you've configured role types and permissions, invite your team to Aptly!
- Under Members, click Add User.
- Enter the new users information into the fields provided.
- Under Role, select the appropriate role type from the drop down menu.
- If your company uses Gmail or Outlook leave the password field blank, the user you invite to Aptly will sign on using SSO (Single Sign On).
- If your company does not use Gmail or Outlook and instead uses Microsoft Live, has a self-hosted exchange, or uses any other email provider, create a temporary password for the user. They will be able to change it later.
- Select Send Invite Email.
- Click Save.
The teammate you invite to Aptly will receive an email invitation with a link to the app. Clicking the link in the invitation email will prompt them to log in.
Configure your Organization Settings
Organization settings allow you to configure global account settings for all users.
Review the definitions below to understand what each setting does.
Default Calling Country Code United States
Determines what calling code prefix is used when partial numbers are entered. i.e. selecting US will turn the number "700-555-4444" into "+1 700-555-4444"
Enable Calendar Functionality
Enables team access to calendars
Enable Login With Password
Enables the ability to login with passwords as opposed to Single Sign On (SSO).
Enable Phone Functionality
Enables access to the Aptly phone
Include Customer Satisfaction Link on Email Signature
Include a link to a customer satisfaction survey in every user's email signature. Clicking the link will allow the resident to rate their experience on a scale of 1 to 5 and provide specific feedback.
Send Customer Satisfaction Survey On Close
Automatically send a customer satisfaction survey to residents when a user archives a conversation. The resident will receive a customer satisfaction survey where they can rate their experience on a scale of 1 to 5 and provide specific feedback.
Social Site Configuration
Enabling social site configuration will give contacts, who respond to a customer satisfaction survey with a score of 4 or higher, the option to leave their review on your social channels.
Under Social Site Configuration, add the links to your social media channels.
Survey Visualization Numbers
Change the customer satisfaction survey icons
Track Recipient Email Opens
Receive notifications and track when a recipient opens an email