In this article you'll learn:
- What Aptlets are
- What the Aptlet Gallery is
- How to install an Aptlet Template
- How to use an Aptlet Template example
- A few templates included in the Aptlet Gallery
What are Aptlets?
Aptlets are project management boards that allow you and your team to keep track of any task, request or important information through stages. Use this productivity tool to track everything from internal vacation requests, move out inspections, maintenance requests and more!
What is the Aptlet Gallery?
Don’t reinvent the wheel by creating processes that we’ve already made for you. The Aptlet Gallery contains dozens of pre-configured Aptlet Templates designed around property management processes.
Browse the gallery and see how your team can use each template with a video demonstration, screenshots, description of the card fields, pre-built checklists and communication templates.
How to install an Aptlet Template
- From your Aptlet Dashboard, click Add a Board.
- Select Create From Gallery to visit the Aptlet Gallery.
- Search for a specific Aptlet Template or select a category to browse.
- Choose an Aptlet Template to view a short description and video demonstration. Click Use Template to install the Aptlet.
- Go to your Aptlet Dashboard and click the template you installed.
- Here, you'll see two pre-loaded cards. Click the top card for instructions on how to use the template. Click the bottom card to view an example.
💡 We’ve streamlined communication for your team with communication templates designed for each stage of the Aptlet. When you move a card from one stage to another, update or check in with a contact with our pre-built communication templates complete with fields integrated from the Aptlet.
How to use an Aptlet Template Example
For example, the Pet Application Aptlet template has four stages including, Application Submitted, Application in Review, Approved and Denied.
When resident Joe submits a pet application through our pre-built form, the new Aptlet will automatically be added to the Application Submitted stage.
We’ve built communication templates for each stage. So, now you can email Joe his application’s been received right from the Aptlet without typing up a new response. And, the rest of your team can too! No matter who’s handling the task, responses will always be consistent and professional.
We didn’t stop there. There’s a communication template for the Application in Review, Approved and Denied stages too. Use the Aptlet Templates and pre-built communication templates to stay organized, save a ton of time and streamline processes.
Check out the video example below. (Make the video full screen to see the small details).
There’s an Aptlet for that
Here’s a few templates included the Aptlet Gallery.
Track, engage and close new resident leads.
Track, nurture and qualify your new owner leads.
Policies and Procedures
Your knowledge base for building and company info.
Capture and manage pet verification forms.
Retain residents by measuring happiness and timing renewals.
Not finding what you need in the Gallery? Don’t fret, we happily take requests. Just click the ? icon in the bottom left corner and click Chat With Us.