With Aptly, you can create contacts on the fly and sync your contact data from your property management software.
Once you’ve added a contact in Aptly, you can click on their name anywhere in the app to view their profile. Adding contacts in Aptly ensures a customer gets a personalized and consistent experience, no matter who they speak to or engage with on your property team.
In this article you’ll learn:
- How to create a new contact from the contacts page,
- How to create a new contact from the inbox
- How to create a new contact from the related tab
How to create a new contact from the contacts page
- From the Contacts page, click New Contact in the top left corner.
- A new window will pop up. Add contact details like their name, email and phone number.
If someone has reached out to you inquiring about your property/properties, you have the option to fill in details about what they are looking for. To do so, Click the Inquire button at the bottom of the contacts page. You must fill in the location, lead type, and lead source to move forward. A new inquiry is a new lead.
3. Hit save, and you’re all done!
How to create a new contact from your inbox
- Select a message in your inbox with connections not yet in your contacts.
- Click Details in the top right of your inbox.
- Click the Add Contact icon next to their email address.
- This will prompt a “Create Contact” pop-up screen.
- Choose to create a new contact or merge with an existing.
- Add contact details like their name, email and phone number.
- Hit save.
How to create a new contact from the related tab
Keep track of important details by relating a specific contact to a conversation, location or Aptlet card. Adding a new contact via the related tab will automatically relate them to the corresponding conversation, location or Aptlet card. See all items related to the contact in their contact profile.
- Click on a conversation, location or Aptlet card.
- In the far right column, click the Related tab.
- Click the plus sign next to Contacts.
- Select New.
- This will prompt a “Create Contact” quick create pop out.