In this article you'll learn:
- How to edit Aptlet board settings including the title, icon, color, folder and description.
- How to change a board type.
- How to set rules for your board (auto card naming structure, default contact type, card deduplication rule & how to celebrate card closures)
- How to delete an Aptlet board.
How to edit Aptlet board settings including the title, icon, color, folder and description
- From an Aptlet board, click the Settings ⚙️ icon in the top right corner.
- Click About this Board.
- Click the icon to change the color and icon on the board. Drag the cursor or slider to the color you'd like or enter the hex or RGB code.
- Under Aptlet Name, you can edit the name of the board.
- Under Folder, you can choose the folder you'd like the Aptlet to be in. You can also add a new folder here.
- Under Description, enter an internal description of the board.
- Click Save.
💡 You can also change the Aptlet board name, color and icon in the top left corner of the board. Just click the icon or type in the name field.
Changing the Aptlet Type
You can change a general use board to a lead board -- or vice versa -- in the About this Board > Aptlet Type selection box.
Lead boards include stage settings that differentiated between closed-won and closed-lost. Use a Leads board for leasing, lease renewals, and owner leads. These settings are a prerequisite for reporting things like conversion rates; it's important to use this board type for lead management.
General use boards are for process management and information storage like inspections, hiring, and company policies. General use boards only have a single closed state and therefore do not report on lead management metrics like conversion rates.
How to set rules for your board
- From an Aptlet Board, Click the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Set different rules for creating & closing cards (auto card naming structure, default contact type, card deduplication rule & how to celebrate card closures)
👉 Auto card naming structure determines how cards are named when they come into your board
👉 Default contact type determines how contacts are saved when Aptlet cards are created automatically
👉 Card deduplication rule prevents Aptly from creating duplicate cards based on the option you choose
👉 How to celebrate card closures is gives your team a fun way to know when cards have been closed 🎉
How to delete an Aptlet Board
- From an Aptlet board, click the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Click Delete Board.
- Click Yes.