Automatically add a card to a board in Aptly anytime someone schedules an event through Calendly*. Integrating with Calendly will also automatically create the event on your Aptly calendar. Use this feature for dedicated showing boards, hiring and interviews or resident leads.
*Requires a paid Calendly account
In this article, you'll learn:
- How to integrate Aptly with Calendly
- Use cases for integrating with Calendly
How to integrate Aptly with Calendly
2.From Aptly, choose an Aptlet Board you'd like to automatically add cards to when someone schedules a specific event through Calendly.
3. From your chosen Aptlet Board, click the settings icon in the top right corner.
4. Click Integrations.
5. Select Calendly.
6. Enter your Calendly API Key. You can find this in your Calendly account under Integrations.
7. Check the events you'd like to enable. Anytime someone schedules one of these events through Calendly, Aptly will automatically add a card to your board and create an event on your Aptly calendar.
💡 Once you add your Calendly API key, you will be able to share it in the email composer window
Use cases for integrating with Calendly
💡 Keep track of all your showings on a dedicated showings board or on a Resident Leads board
💡 Manage scheduled interviews through a hiring board
💡 Allow residents to self-schedule move out inspections and keep track of them on an NTV board.