Bulk select all cards in a stage or one by one to complete actions.
In this article you’ll learn:
- Function of Bulk select
- How to bulk select cards by stage
- Using bulk select to save time
Functions of Bulk select
Bulk select is a quick way to get work done when a single action applies to multiple Aptlet Cards.
Use this feature to:
- Bulk email or text the contacts related to each card
- Bulk assign all the cards in a stage to one teammate
- Move all the cards in one stage to a different stage
- Bulk archive all the cards in a stage
- Bulk delete all the cards in a stage
- Bulk copy boards
How to bulk select cards by stage
1. From the board view, click the more icon (three vertical dots) on the stage you'd like to bulk select.
2. Click Select All
3. The cards you've selected will be highlighted. Choose an action from the top left corner of the board. The actions include bulk archive, delete, assign, email, text or move to another stage.
Using bulk select to save time
With bulk select, you can respond to dozens of new leads in minutes! Send personalized messages to each recipient in an easy and repeatable way.
- Select all the cards in the first stage of your leads board.
- Then, bulk email a lead communication template with merge fields to personalize the message with the prospect’s name and their property of interest.
- Hit send and you’ve just completed your first touch to dozens of new leads in a couple of clicks!
💡 Create a workflow in the first stage of your leads board (with a Calendly link) to provide instant responses and prompt to self-schedule a showing.