Add a mirror field to any board to show information from a field on another board. Mirror fields display information from one board to another, allowing you to access the same information in multiple workspaces.
Leverage the mirror field to reflect a resident or prospect’s lease end date, move-in date, rent amount, lead source and more! Customize it to fit your needs.
💡 Mirror fields are bidirectional, allowing for edits in either location to keep data updated at all times.
How to add a mirror field
- From table view, click the plus icon in the far right corner on the table.
- Enter a field name and description (optional). From the Field Type drop down menu, select Mirror Field.
- Select the board where the field you'd like to mirror lives.
- Click the switch next to the fields you'd like to mirror.
- Click Save.
- The mirror fields you add will automatically have the word, "Mirror" before the field name. This indicates the field is a mirror of another field on different board.
💡 Editing a mirror field will update the main field, but will not currently update any other mirror field attached.