Save time on manually responding to leasing inquires and deliver timely communication delighting your prospects searching for a new place to call home. Quickly move the leasing needle by getting your prospects on the books for a showing via the Calendly integration.
In this article, you'll learn:
- Best practices on integrating a Resident Leads aptlet board with Calendly
- How to set up a Reply Workflow with a simple yet effective ILS inquiry auto-response
- Configuration to send all leasing email inquires directly to a Resident Leads aptlet board
Integrating a Resident Leads aptlet board with Calendly
First, add a stage to your board just for showings. You'll use this as the dedicated stage Aptly will add a card to when a showing is scheduled with Calendly:
Integrate the board with Calendly in the Board Settings > Integrations > Calendly. Make sure to indicate the stage you just made as the column all cards should aggregate under when a showing is scheduled.
Setting up a Reply Workflow to serve as an auto-response
Add a Communication Template to use as your initial reply to lead inquiries. Make sure it includes your Calendly event link prompting leads to self-scheduled a showing.
💡 Consider using the simple reply below (make sure the merge fields are configured correctly in the Communication settings):
Indicate this template as your Reply Workflow configured on the first stage of the Resident Leads aptlet board. Set this up in the Board Settings > Workflows and use the setup below to guide you:
Ensure all ILS leads go to the Resident Leads board automatically
When leads are sent to your Resident Leads board from an ILS inquiry automatically, a card is made a placed in the first stage of the aptlet. Since you now have a Reply Workflow wired up on the first stage of your Resident Leads aptlet, the auto-response will happen automatically.
Set this up on the inbox(es) you use in the ILS's as a reply-to inbox.
💡 You can also send leads to any board automatically while bypassing the inbox completely with a board-dedicated email address.
How will this impact your leasing process?
- Leads get responded to right away, even when prospects are browsing internet listing sites after your business hours.
- Responses to self-schedule through Calendly are actionable and immediately put the ball in the lead's court.
- Time wasting ping-pong conversations negotiating showtimes are eliminated to the delight of both your leads and your leasing team alike.