Manual data entry can be frustrating and error-prone. With the copy cards function, leverage your existing data to quickly launch new workflows.
- Field information and related items get copied
- Duplicates are not added.
- Copy cards to and from locations, or Aptlet boards.
In this article, you'll learn:
- How to Copy a Card to another Board
- Best Practices
- Use Cases
How to Copy a Card to another board
- Select a single or multiple cards
- Select Copy to Board
- Select the destination Board and click Copy Cards
- For the destination board, you must create any custom fields upfront in order for information to be copied.
- Cards are deduped based on Title. Changes to the title will create a second copy.
- CSAT Report. Copy cards to quickly launch a customer satisfaction survey.
- Lease Renewals. Copy lease and tenant data to a dedicated board to manage the lease renewal process.