Once you have synced personal and shared inboxes, you can begin sending messages with Aptly. Aptly's omnichannel inbox works like most major email clients, with the addition of some enhanced features.
In this article you’ll learn:
- Basic Inbox Functions
- Inbox Views and Layouts
- Composer Window Details
1. Basic Email Functions:
Click the following links to learn how to complete standard email functions:
- Composing a new message
- Reply To or Forward an Email Message
- Attaching Files to Outbound Messages
- Print a Single Message or Entire Conversations
- Mark a Conversation Unread
- Archive conversations
- Read Receipt Tracking
- Bulk Action Options in the Inbox
- Inbox Shortcuts
- Change the From address on outbound messages
2. Inbox Views and Layouts
Learn more about different inbox views and use cases here.
3. Composer Window Details
Learn about the different types of composer windows and options here.