Use private or shared segments to narrow down information based on contact data. Create segments to make custom groups of contacts.
In this article, you’ll learn:
- How to create Contact segments.
- Segment examples for Contacts.
How to create a segment
- From Contact, click + Add Segment on the left-hand side
- Add a Segment Name (Required)
- Set Privacy settings
- Use the panel on the right side to build out the segment
- Click Create Segment to save
Segments will be saved on the left.
Segment Examples for Contacts
- Upcoming renewals to begin lease renewal outreach.
- Open ledger balance to prioritize collection activity.
- Low happiness score to identify service improvement opportunities.
- Lead status to see the pipeline and clean up your contact list.
Segments help you slice and dice information into smaller chunks. You can also bulk message related contacts from a specific segment.