The Owner Leads Workflow is a template task management board created specifically to manage and track owner prospecting efforts. This Workflow comes pre-configured to support communication automation and powerful add-ons that can streamline and optimize your owner leads process.
In this article, you'll learn:
- How to install, configure, and enrich the Owner Leads Workflow
- Communication automation capabilities
- Additional features and add-ons to optimize your Owner Leads process
Installing and Configuring the Owner Leads Workflow
Install the Owner Leads Workflow from the Workflow Gallery. The Workflow will be installed into your Aptly account pre-configured and available to use off-the-shelf.
Configuring your Workflow
Customize your Owner Leads Workflow by configuring optional settings below:
• Permissions: Restrict the Workflow to a team or set of individuals. Look for the team icon in the upper-right 👪.
• Assignments: Enable round-robin assignment by team. Look for the settings wheel in the upper-right ⚙️ then Assignment Rules.
• Import Leads: Load your Workflow with lead data from an owner lead report exported from another product or source. Look for the settings wheel in the upper-right ⚙️, select Integrations then Spreadsheet.
• Enable Inbox Workflows: Enrich your Workflow with renewal data from email notifications regarding new owner lead opportunities. From the Inbox page, go to Inbox Configuration then Inbox Workflows configuring by your inbox and notification type.
Configuring Automated Communication Workflows
You can review the default communication templates that are included with the Owner Lead Workflow and used for automated communication upon install here.
Adding, Editing, and Deleting Workflow Communication Templates
Go to your Communication settings page and locate the Communication Templates with the topic: Owner Leads. These are the pre-installed Communication Templates that come with the Workflow.
These Communication Templates are general enough to be used without editing but if you'd like to add additional merge fields, attachments, or information specific to your business, edit (or add) Communication Templates before using this messaging.
Communication Automation Workflows
The Owner Leads Workflow supports automated communication. Add the Owner Leads Communication Templates to the Workflow by designating the trigger, recipient, and message.
Owner Leads Workflow Best Practices
Review our recommended enhancements and usage and better understand the intended optimal use of the Owner Leads Workflow.
• Integrate your Workflow with Calend.ly to allow owner prospects to self-schedule their property evaluation meeting.
• Create an Integrated Chatbot automatically adding web-visitors who are interested in your property management and tenant placement services to your Owner Leads Workflow.
• Enable Assignment Rules to evenly and automatically distribute owner lead opportunities based on round-robin logic and team.
Recommended Owner Leads Workflow Use
• Use the pre-defined segments to filter owner lead particulars like Organic Leads and Agent Referrals.
• Checklist Template: Keep track of standardized and granular tasks associated with Owner Leads by using a checklist template. A general checklist template comes pre-installed with this workflow but you can create your own.
• Required Fields: Enter values in every field. This contributes to reporting and can be especially helpful when seeking insight into lost reasons. If you find your team is not entering information in each field, considering making more fields required by editing fields.
• Attachments: Add a copy of the property management agreement (PMA), property evaluation photos, and rental price analysis to the record by using the file upload option. You'll be able to reference it in Aptly in the future -- along with the entire conversation history related to this lead for a single source of truth.