Aptly's URL integration allows users to import data published from external sources. Create new cards, and updates fields from your original source on a scheduled basis to manage your workflows.
For Propertyware users, their reports and data can relate to location data (Buildings, Units, Portfolios) to enable improved automation and workflows.
In this article, you'll learn:
- How to enable a URL integration in Aptly
- Creating a JSON report in Propertyware
1. Enable a URL Integration in Aptly
- Navigate to your Aptlet Board
- Select Settings > Integrations > URL
- Under URL paste your JSON URL
- Click Enable. New records and text fields will be created based on your data
- Once you click enable, use the Update Mode to select a reference field that will trigger field updates and avoid duplication of cards
- Select Run Import Nightly to schedule regular updates or click Import Now to run the report at any time
💡 Rename the title field on your board to match the Update Mode field for easier display
2. Creating a JSON report in Propertyware
For Propertyware users, JSON reports can also relate location data to the card enable the start of powerful workflows such as Move-Ins, Move-Outs, and Delinquencies. Use a standard report, modify a report, or create your own in Propertyware to trigger workflows directly in Aptly!
- Navigate to Reports
- From the Report Gallery select an existing report or create your own
- Click View Report
- Along the top menu bar, click the Publish dropdown and select Publish
- Click the Publish dropdown again and select Individual / API Access
- Copy the API Link option
Copy the API link and add it to your URL integration.
Looking for ideas or need help? Email us at [email protected] to learn more!